Friday, July 11, 2008

A Busy Week

I was helping out at Vacation Bible School this week at our church. I did the powerpoint for singing and created slideshows of the kids each day. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it too! God is with us! (Can you see it?)
Lots of yummy snacks all week long! The leaders got home made cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing today....mmmm.
We had great weather all week, except for Thursday - there was a thunderstorm and pouring rain! Plus it was really cold for July - about 15 degrees.
In my spare time I am working on fixing up a dresser I bought at Value Village for $25. I got it for the spare room for our guests! It will be a wonderful colour called "Coriander Seed." I'm still looking for nice knobs to put on it. I am so excited to see the end results!

Have a great weekend!

Love Nicole

No comments: