Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring is coming!

I noticed the Spring is nearly here today. As I drove down the street I saw some bushes with bright green leaves on them! I shouted outloud with excitement in the car, "Hallelujah for Spring!" Good thing I was alone.

I do feel a change in my outlook on life right now though. Its like I have come through a dark and difficult time and now I have a fresh attitude. I feel excitement and anticipation for what is coming next. It may have to do with my possible move to Kamloops, or maybe because my work situation has changed. Or maybe I feel energized from the Word of God and going to the Beth Moore conference. Whatever the reason, I feel alive and welcome the change wholeheartedly. God is so faithful. This Spring I feel like I have started a new season in my own life.

No comments: