Friday, October 7, 2011

Doll Quilt Swap 11 Received!


I actually received it about a month ago, but forgot to blog about it!  I don't know why because I really love it.  It was made for me by a lovely woman, Wendy.  On Flickr, she is known as On a Whim / Little Whimsies.


She posted some sneak peeks during the construction phase, and I had commented that I really loved it and the colours were awesome.  I never dreamed that I would be receiving it!


She also included a couple extra goodies - magnets covered in coordinating fabrics, some fun pins and a little sticky note pad.  I love these too!


She called the quilt "Teddy Bear's Picnic" possibly because in one of my comments I mentioned that the tiny bear paws could be teddy bear's paws.  Whatever the case, I sincerely love it and it's hanging up behind my sewing machine now.  It inspires me everyday with it's tiny loveliness.

Have you ever made a mini quilt or a doll quilt?  You should - it's fun and fast!

xo Nicole

1 comment:

Carla said...

this is very cute. Lucky you. Do you have pics of what you made?